- Featuring our industry specialist trainer, Scott Freiman !
- This course on Kontakt will show you everything you need to know !
- With 23 videos, and 2 hours and 3 minutes of valuable reference material !
- Including a fully interactive interface!
- Featuring our industry specialist trainer, Thavius Beck !
- This course on BitWig Studio 2 will show you everything you need to know !
- With 20 videos, and 1hour and 44 minutes of valuable reference material !
Páginas: 484 Géneros: 12:AVA:Theory of music & musicology 12:LNRC:Copyright law 12:0:0 Sinopsis: The art of sampling &mdash, one of the most innovative music processes to emerge in the late-twentieth century &mdash, stands today as both a celebrated art form and a cultural activity within the hip hop/rap music tradition and beyond.  ,',The Art of Sampling', (Amir Said, author of ',The BeatTips Manual',), examines this complex and controversial music process, and presents a study that illuminates the history, creative mechanics, and philosophy of sampling, while also exploring the implications that it holds for copyright law. , Divided into three primary parts, including an in-depth History part, a robust Instruction (how-to) part, and a highly comprehensive Copyright Law part, ',The Art of Sampling', is detailed, sharply informative, and engaging.  ,Astute and intensely thought-provoking, it ,s the definitive book on sampling in the hip hop/rap music...& Free shipping